I launched this website during a spur of pandemic boredom and plan to post about things I find interesting or want to learn more about. In recognition of my human failings I will attach one of the following ‘confidence levels’ to each post (kudos Cameron Harwick):
- High Confidence: Written with multiple revisions and in publishable state.
- Medium Confidence: Written with some revisions and a non-trivial chance I am wrong.
- Low Confidence: Written to ‘think-out-loud’ on something.
- Not Reflective: Attached post hoc to something I no longer believe is right.
- Thinking-out-loud: To think out loud
This website also helps me archive my understanding of various topics so I can revisit them in the future.